DATE & PLACE OF BIRTH 19TH January, 1972, West Bengal.
* M.F.A (Sculpture) Kala -Bhavana, Visva-Bharati, 2001
* B.F.A (Hons.) Sculpture KALA BHAVANA, Visva-Bharati 1999
* Diploma in wood Work 1994 Silpa Shadan, Sriniketan, Visva-Bharati.
1. Worked as Lecturer in College of Art & Design, Burdwan University, W.B., India.
2. Lecturer - Visva-Bharati University, Santiniketan.
1. Merit Scholarship from Visva-Bharati, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000.
2. National Scholarship from Government of India Ministry of Human Resource Development, 1998-99
1. Diploma of Outstanding award in Beijing Olympic park city sculpture design competition - 2006 organized by Beijing municipal commission of urban planning , Beijing municipal cultural bureau and Cultural and ceremonies department of Beijing organizing committee for the games of the XXIX Olympiad –2008. (received on may 2006)
2. Awarded Artist of the year 2004, B.D.Bangur Endowment “Nirman Award, Art in Excellency”, India.
1. A performance “VODOO-GANY” 6th May, 2000 at P-2 Shop Mattershburg Judengasse, Austria - Catalogue.
2. Art Forest-2 (The Floating world) An International Permanent Exhibition in Forest – 27th May, 2000 Forchenstein, ‘Wien, Austria. – Catalogue.
3. Exhibition at Diekleine Gallery 1030, Wien, Austria, June – 2000.
4. International Exhibition – Organised by YUGOSLAVIA, AUSTRIA SOCIETY and GERMAN EMBASSY – 26th June’ 2000 in foyer Des Radio Culture House - ORF, HOFLICHST. AUSTRIA. – Catalogue.